At ArtLipo Plastic Surgery we are used to treating patients from all over the U.S. and from around the world, especially for our Celebrity Arms Liposuction. In fact, the majority of our liposuction patients fly in from afar. Because of this we have developed methods that work out very well to do our consultations long distance in a virtual manner. You will be assigned a personal consultant who can answer your questions concerning the procedure by phone, email, or text during normal business hours. However, unlike other cosmetic practices we go a step beyond when it comes to evaluating your photos. We will actually use your photos to draw on and show you what you can expect your results to look like. This has been a process that has been developed and refined over the years. It is an artistic process for us to not only to envision what we can see as possibilities for your arms. But then we have to truly use our artistic skills to draw these results accurately on your photo. We don’t know of any other cosmetic practice that does this. The photos below show the poses that we need.
Instructions for sending us your photos
- Take photos in poses below, use an approximate sizing.
- Please ensure you are in a well-lit room.
- Darker background is better.
- Email to the consultant you are working with, or to Oksana@artlipo.com in case you haven’t started working with a specific consultant.
- Include your full name, address, email, phone number, and any directions on when or how to contact you.
- Include your age, height, and weight.
- Have you had previous Liposuction or Plastic Surgery?
- Do you have loose skin?
- Expect to receive your drawings and a quote along with communication from one of our consultants within 7-10 business days.
- If you have any questions you can call us 813-886-9090